Busy with your work and forgot to keep track of your feedback and responses? Bypass your Zonka Feedback inbox and get notified directly to specific channels or users with real-time responses.
This allows you to alert the right person/channel at the right time in an instant.
Run an NPS, CES, or CSAT survey to know your customer’s experience, notify the right people instantly and take action immediately.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A free Slack account
If you already have Zonka Feedback, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Slack.
- Next, you will see the Slack Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Slack' to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Slack. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step. Alternatively, if you're logged in, you can choose the workspace/team.
- Once chosen, you will see an Authorization Screen. Click on 'Allow' to give permission to Zonka Feedback to access your Slack workspace.
- You’ll be directed back to Zonka Feedback.
- Turn on 'Send Slack notifications for all new responses for this survey'.
- Select Slack Channels to notify (leave it blank if you wish to not send notifications to Slack Channels).
- Select Slack Users to notify (leave it blank if you wish to not send notifications to individual Slack Users).
- Click on Save.
- Click here to get to know in detail about Slack and Zonka Feedback integration.