Slack is a channel-based messaging platform that allows people to work together more effectively, connect.
This integration allows you to send Surveys to Slack Channels and Users directly. Slack is a channel-based messaging platform that enables people to work together more effectively, connect.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A free Slack account
If you already have Zonka Feedback and Slack accounts, Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Slack.
- Next, you will see the Slack Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Slack' to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Slack. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step. Alternatively, if you're logged in, you can choose the workspace/team.
- Once chosen, you will see an Authorization Screen. Click on 'Allow' to give permission to Zonka Feedback to access your Slack workspace.
- You’ll be directed back to Zonka Feedback.
- Turn on 'Enable Slack to distribute surveys'
- Go to Distribute from the top navigation
- Choose Slack and Compose Survey Invitation to send via Slack
- While composing, you can modify the following: Message to send with the Survey Link, Slack Channels and Slack Users to send Surveys.
- Once done, click on Send to trigger Surveys to Slack.
- Click here to get to know in detail about Slack and Zonka Feedback integration.