With the Slack and Zonka Feedback Integration, you can configure Custom Alerts for Survey Responses based on different conditions and filters. These will be sent to Slack Channels or Slack Users, or both, as soon as the Survey Response is received.
These custom Alerts are very handy when you want different teams and Users to be notified on different conditions of the Survey Response.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A free Slack account
If you already have Zonka Feedback, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Slack.
- Next, you will see the Slack Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Slack' to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Slack. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step. Alternatively, if you're logged in, you can choose the workspace/team.
- Once chosen, you will see an Authorization Screen. Click on 'Allow' to give permission to Zonka Feedback to access your Slack workspace.
- You’ll be directed back to Zonka Feedback. Now you can enable Slack for Custom Alerts.
- After the connection, Go to Alerts from the top navigation.
- A side panel will open to Add New Alert. In it, select Notification Medium as Slack and turn it on.
- Add all the details for the New Alert. This includes: Alert Name, Filters/Conditions, Message to be sent in Slack, Slack Channels to notify, Slack Users to notify, and Questions you'd like to see with the notification.
- Once done, Click on ‘Save’.
- Click here to get to know in detail about Slack and Zonka Feedback integration.