Skip the manual tasks, and fully automate your entire data entry process into the workflow.
With Parseur and Zonka Feedback integration you can create in Parseur and gather all your respondent’s feedback in one go and put your business on auto-pilot. Start a workflow by selecting a trigger (a new response in Zonka Feedback), and tweak it further by adding filters, actions, and field mappings.
What you need
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A Parseur account
- A Zapier account
How it works
When someone fills out a new survey in Zonka Feedback ,Zapier creates a new document in Parseur.
If you already have Zonka Feedback and Zapier accounts, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further.
- Choose Zonka Feedback and Parseur from the list of apps.
- Under ‘Select a trigger’ select ‘New response’.
- Under ‘Select an action’ select ‘Create a new document’.
- Select your existing Zonka Feedback account, or create a new one to connect.
- Map all the required fields and click on create Zap, your setup is done.