Zendesk is one omnichannel that allows you to manage your support ticket, create separate customer portals/profiles, generate timely reports and track your customers
Now, measure your customer satisfaction in addition!!
With Zonka Feedback and Zendesk integration, you can create amazing surveys that get better engagement and record all your customer’s feedback in one place (ZENDESK). This helps you to know your customers better when you are interacting with them.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A Zendesk account
If you already have Zonka Feedback and Zendesk accounts, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Zendesk.
- Next, you will see the Zendesk Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Zendesk to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Zendesk. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step.
- Next, you will see an Authorization Screen. Click on 'Allow' to give permission to Zonka Feedback to access your Zendesk account.
- Turn on 'Create a Zendesk Ticket'
- Choose from All or Any in 'Create a new ticket when All or Any of the following conditions are met for a new response'. Choose All if you want all the Survey conditions to be met for a ticket to be created in Zendesk. Choose Any if you want any of the Survey conditions to be met for a ticket to be created in Zendesk.
- Add the Filters. You can add as many Filters as you like. These filters will be checked every time a new Survey Response is received and if the filters are met, a new ticket will be created in Zendesk automatically.
- Once done click on ‘SAVE’
- Click here to get to know in detail about Zendesk and Zonka Feedback integration.