Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk management solution offering customer service portal, knowledge base and online communities. This integration is one best way to know your customer’s experience and your support agents guidance.
This integration allows you to send Email Surveys to all your customers whose issues or queries have been addressed in your Zendesk. Immediately once you close a ticket on Zendesk, there will be an Email Survey that gets triggered to your clients.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A Zendesk account
If you already have Zonka Feedback and Zendesk accounts, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Zendesk.
- Next, you will see the Zendesk Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Zendesk to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Zendesk. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step.
- Next, you will see an Authorization Screen. Click on 'Allow' to give permission to Zonka Feedback to access your Zendesk account.
- Turn on the Toggle for 'Send Zonka Feedback Email Survey Automatically'
- Choose Ticket Status from the dropdown. Choose from the following:
- Closed or Solved: If you want to trigger an Email Survey when the Ticket is either Closed or Solved.
- Closed: If you want to trigger an Email Survey when the Ticket is closed.
- Solved: If you want to trigger an Email Survey when the Ticket is Solved.
- Select Time or Delay for when you'd like to trigger the Email Survey after the Ticket Status is updated. Choose from Immediately, After 1 Day, After 1 Week, After 2 Weeks, After 1 Month, or Custom. Choose a delay of a number of days in Custom.
- Once done, click on 'Save' to start triggering automated Email Surveys from Zonka Feedback based on Zendesk Ticket Updates.
- Click here to get to know in detail about Zendesk and Zonka Feedback integration.