Shopify is one best ecommerce platform to kickstart, grow and run your business.
You can collect orders, add new customers in Shopify and all together with Zonka Feedback, you can track your customer’s experience and know your brand strengths.
This integration allows you to send Email Surveys to your customers immediately once an order has been placed and fulfilled.
Furthermore, Understand the reason why their customers are unhappy or dissatisfied with their services and take steps to improve and reduce customer churn, with Shopify survey integration.
What you need:
- A Zonka Feedback account
- A Shopify account
If you already have Zonka Feedback and Shopify accounts, you’ll be asked to log in. Please follow the steps below to integrate further,
- Choose a Survey from Survey List View and head to the Integrations tab from the top navigation in Zonka Feedback.
- Click on 'Connect' in Shopify.
- Next, you will see the Shopify Integrations Detail Page where you can click to 'Connect to Shopify’ to connect your Zonka Feedback Account.
- You’ll be redirected to Shopify. If you're not logged in, you will have to log in at this step.
- Enable the 'Send a feedback Email automatically' option.
- You then have an option to choose to Send a Feedback email automatically based on the given conditions. You can choose based on your preference, When an order is, either Confirmed or Fulfilled.
1. Confirmed - When an order is placed, it is Confirmed.
2. Fulfilled - When you've shipped all the items in an order, it is Fulfilled.
- Then you can choose when you want to trigger the email, Send Surveys immediately when an order is placed/fulfilled or after a delay of a specified time, Immediately or After 1 day or After 1 week or After 2 weeks or After 1 month or you can have your custom date range chosen.
- Click on 'Save' and your automation has been successfully added.