How much do you know about your customers? Knowing personal tastes, preferences, income bracket and birthdays of your customers form just the beginning of understanding customer needs. Often, the challenge is to study the data properly to understand what is effective and what does not make any sense.
While the right data helps, it also boils down to how you collect the data.
Formulating an effective customer feedback management system isn’t an easy job. It requires an in-depth understanding of what your customers are looking for and what you can do to meet their expectations. With increasing competition across all the major domains, it is essential that you deliver a great customer experience to have a profitable run on the market.
Despite having everything right, you might be experiencing difficulty in meeting the expectations of your customers. By finding out the issues and then resolving them, you’d not only win over the confidence of your existing customers but also get new ones, thanks to word of mouth.
Here is a list of some of the major challenges businesses face that hinders customer experience.
- Delivering consistent customer experience across multiple channels: Customers no longer evaluate your services based on individual touch-points. Instead, they look at the service, on the whole, as a single entity. Regardless of whether you’re interacting with the customer in the store, via email or through a phone call, they should receive a consistently good experience.
- Systemizing the ‘customer feedback process’: Customer feedback is an essential component of any business that can help you in providing a better customer experience. The voice of the customer is important in finding out issues and helping you find a solution. Experts suggest the implementation of three feedback loops that can help gather opinions of customers.
- Choosing the right technology: With the help of modern technology, not only can feedback be collected faster but also escalated to the concerned departments without any delay. However, if you’re looking to make the most of this technology, you’d have to decipher a new plan that makes the process of gathering feedback and then processing it a lot easier.
How can Zonka Feedback come to your rescue?
Zonka Feedback is a feedback software that is capable of performing an in-depth analysis of the feedback that has been given by customers. From Customer Satisfaction measurement to Customer Satisfaction analytics, this single app is competent to handle everything by itself. Once you’ve registered your business with this app, all you need to do is log in to your account and hand over the tablet to a customer.
Features offered by Zonka that can boost your customer experience
- Capture on-premise feedback: By placing touchscreen tablets with Zonka Feedback capture app at all major checkpoints, you’d be able to collect customer feedback in real-time.
- Maintain detailed records: Zonka Feedback would also allow you to maintain a detailed record comprising of your customer information and their preferences.
- Issue escalation: The Zonka feedback management app allows business owners to filter feedback on the basis of complaints. You can also assign tasks depending on this feedback.
- Manage your teams efficiently: This app can help all your teams collaborate and collaborate better from multiple locations.
- Create Accountability: Your staff members would no longer be able to hide their incapability or no good effort will go unseen if the feedback is captured using a tablet device.
Challenges in collecting genuine feedback
Customer experience cannot be improved if there is no way by which you’re collecting feedback. Here are some of the problems that companies face, which prove to be a hindrance in offering great customer experience.
- Lack of tools: When there is no system in place that is capable of gathering authentic customer feedback.
- Lack of a unified way of maintaining customer data: You wouldn’t be able to maintain customer information and sales trends, owing to the lack of a management system.
- Difficulties in an escalation of issues: When you wouldn’t get to know about critical issues, how would you raise a ticket and find a solution to it?
- Issues being hidden by staff: Your employees might hide complaints that highlight their incompetence.
- No customer satisfaction analytics: How would you assess customer satisfaction analytics when there is no data, to begin with, in the first place?
An ineffective feedback management system is as good as not having one at all. Zonka Feedback is a one-stop solution to all your needs about customer feedbacks and analytics. With the information obtained from this, you’d certainly be able to address all the critical issues and provide timely solutions.
To know, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Time to change the way you take feedback.