Enabling / Disabling SMS Alerts
You can set up real-time SMS notifications and alerts on your phone to take immediate note and action as per the feedback response. For setting up SMS Alerts you would have to make an account with Twilio. SMS Alerts can be set for Low Rating Response – Receive an SMS as soon as you get a response with low rating / negative rating.
Connect Twilio with your Zonka Account
Zonka has integrated Twilio to enable SMS alerts for responses to you and your team members.
To connect to Twilio, do as follows:
- Select Company Settings from settings drop-down on the right top corner.
- Click on SMS Connect to connect your existing Twilio account here or to create a new account.
Enable / Disable SMS Alerts
Follow these steps to Enable/Disable SMS Alerts:
- Select My settings from settings drop-down on the top right corner.
- Select the Alert and Notifications tab.
- Select the checkbox under SMS Updates heading in order to enable SMS Alerts if you want to disable the alerts, de-select the checkbox.
Note: The SMS will be sent to the phone number that you have added in your Personal Information in My Settings. If there is no phone number, the SMS Alerts will not be received.