Exiting a Survey
While giving a response the respondents can exit the survey in 2 ways; Exit button and W gesture.
Follow these steps to manage the exit settings for your survey:
- Click on Setup, then select Surveys from the Drop-down.
- Now choose the Survey for which you want to manage the Exit survey options.
- Click on the Settings on the survey builder.
- A pop-up will flash on the screen, select Screens.
- Now under the Exit Survey Options, choose between the Exit button and W gesture exit options.
This exit button is present only on the Introduction and Thank you screen of the survey. If the respondent wants to exit the survey while on these two screens he/she can press the exit button.
The respondents can exit the survey in between by drawing a W gesture on the screen. No exit buttons are provided in between the survey the respondent can only exit by drawing a W gesture on the screen.