You can create multi-lingual surveys in Zonka. Multi-lingual surveys help you to immensely increase your sample size by tapping customers speaking varied languages. Creating surveys in multiple languages also add a personal touch for the native of that particular language. Choose from a pool of 30+ languages. In order to manage/edit the survey language setting follow the given steps:
- Select Surveys from Setup drop-down menu.
- Click on Add new survey if you want to manage the Language settings for a new survey or select the survey from the list view for which you want to manage the language settings.
- Click the Settings from the top right corner.
- Click on the Language from the settings box flashed on the screen.
- Edit/ manage the Languages as per your requirements.
Managing Survey Languages
Following settings can be managed using Languages:
- Change Language Option view
Set whether you would like Language selection option to be shown in a full screen before the starting of the survey or as a button on the header. The respondent can easily select the language of his choice from the available languages and then continue the survey in that language.
- Change language button display on
Select where do you want to show the Language selection button to your respondents. Choose from the Intro screen, the survey or both.
- Add/Remove Language
Add/remove the survey languages by selecting/ de-selecting from the checkboxes below and then click Apply. We provide 30+ languages to choose from.