What is Device Tracking?
While taking feedback on tablets and devices, you’d not always be around the device. With Zonka, you can track and monitor these devices remotely within your account through a web panel. You can track a lot of information about the device like it’s name, app status (online / offline), current battery life, responses captured and a lot more!
Additionally, you can also activate and deactivate devices remotely to control access.
Tracking Survey Devices with Zonka Feedback
You can track a lot of information about devices remotely.
- Device InformationDevice name and type of device (mobile/ tablet) will be flashed here along with the current app version.
- App StatusThis shows whether the user is currently inside the app or has moved out or logged out of it.
- Battery LifeThis shows the current battery status of the device.
- Last CommunicationThis shows the time of last communication/contact of the user with the device.
- UptimeThis shows the time for which the device was operational for capturing responses.
- Responses CollectedThis shows the number of responses collected on that device.
- LocationThis shows the location in which the device is deployed.
- Sync HistoryThis shows the different times when responses were synced from device.
- Access LogIt shows the details regarding the accessibility of the device like user who accessed it, date/time, IP address.
Benefits of Zonka Feedback’s Remote Device Tracking
With device tracking, you get real-time visibility of very useful reporting information like uptime, access log, responses collected, sync time and a lot more.
You can track devices and their status in real-time to know if they’re currently online or not. This is very helpful in large deployments.
With the ability to remotely deactivate any device connected to your system, you can protect your device from unauthorized access and ensure security.
Take feedback across multiple channels
Tablets & Kiosks
Take customer feedback on iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and Phones. Set up as kiosk or just hand device in-person.
Send mobile-responsive survey links to customers through SMS to share their experience and feedback.
Send emails with survey links to customers to give feedback or embed survey questions within email.
Create and add online surveys on your website or send survey links to get feedback from customers.