The survey asks passengers to provide feedback on the facilities availed. With this readymade template, you can check whether passengers are satisfied with the lounge experience or not.
Collect airport passenger feedback regarding various aspects of airport experiences. Gauge their satisfaction with lounge experience, canteen, washroom cleanliness, and more using Airport Feedback Form Template.
Here are a few simple steps to edit and customize the Airport Survey Template and quickly get started with collecting passenger feedback.
When it comes to sharing your Airport Surveys, you need to use the right channel to target the right kind of survey in order to gain effective insights on your airport passenger experiences. Here are some of the use-cases of survey templates that you can refer to for your next surveys.
Running offline surveys helps in getting in-moment feedback on various aspects of your airport experiences. These can be easily executed by setting up survey kiosks using Android or iOS devices at crucial customer touchpoints. Here are some of the examples of offline surveys at Airport.
SMS surveys are one of the most engaging form of remote surveys that can help you reach customers on their mobile phones.
You can send them a personalized SMS with survey link to gauge their satisfaction with various aspects of airport experiences.
You can send the passengers SMS surveys after they have availed any services at the airport. It could be web check-in process, post-lounge feedback, baggage services, and more.
Email Surveys are great to measure in-depth feedback on your airport services by sending personalized emails to the customers after customer interactions with your airport.
For instance, you can send them surveys after successful ticket purchase, web check-in, customer service interaction, successful flight, and so on.
The platform offers you to send email embed surveys, in-signature email surveys, downloadable email survey templates, and more.
Have a website of your Airport? Measure visitor feedback on aspects such as website usability, relevance of content, ease of booking tickets, design, and other aspects by using survey pop-ups, slide-outs, bottom bar, feedback button, etc.
You can also embed surveys in your chatbots to measure feedback on customer interactions with the agents. There is also an option to trigger exit-intent surveys to see why the visitors are leaving your airport website.
If you have an app for your airport, you can use trigger pop-up surveys or in-app notifications to collect customer feedback with aspects as mentioned above like successful booking, ease of payment, Customer Support, and more.
Put manual tasks on automation to improve your customer experiences using Integrations by seamlessly connecting your tools such as CRMs, and Helpdesks with Zonka Feedback.
Create feedback workflows to automatically send survey emails to your customers, alerts teams for negative feedback, turn on auto-responders to keep customers engaged, and close the feedback loop faster to reduce customer churn.
With Zonka Feedback, you get a plethora of advanced features that can help you streamline your customer satisfaction surveys to measure airport passenger feedback.
Focus on understanding the passenger journey across key touchpoints:
1. Pre-Departure: Convenience of online check-in, website usability, accessibility, parking options.
2. Security and Check-In: Efficiency, friendliness of staff, wait times, clarity of signage.
3. Amenities and Facilities: Cleanliness, comfort of waiting areas, food and beverage options, Wi-Fi access.
4. Boarding and Travel: Gate information clarity, boarding process experience, in-flight service, overall comfort.
5. Post-Arrival: Baggage claim efficiency, ground transportation options, overall airport experience, likelihood to recommend.
Combine question types for richer insights:
1. Star ratings: Overall satisfaction, specific aspects like cleanliness, staff courtesy.
2. Multiple choice: Preferred amenities, reasons for choosing your airport.
3. Open-ended questions: Favorite aspects, suggestions for improvement, specific concerns encountered.
4. NPS (Net Promoter Score): "On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend our airport to friends and family?"
1. High-traffic areas: Pre-security and post-security waiting areas, baggage claim halls, arrivals and departures concourses.
2. Strategic touchpoints: Near check-in desks, information desks, gate areas, restrooms.
3. Consider accessibility: Place kiosks at different heights and with options for visual and auditory accessibility.
4. Rotate locations periodically: Ensure diverse feedback from different passenger segments.
1. Survey follow-up emails: Thank respondents and briefly mention key themes and planned actions based on their feedback.
2. Airport signage and announcements: Share updates on implemented improvements inspired by passenger feedback.
3. Social media: Post success stories and acknowledge passenger contributions to improvements.
4. Website updates: Dedicate a section to showcasing feedback highlights and implemented changes.