Measure website visitor experience and satisfaction to learn how well your site is able to meet your visitors' expectations using this Website Survey Feedback Template.
Website Feedback Surveys are a great way to allow your website visitors to share feedback about your website regarding various webpages, touchpoints, and aspects like website content, payment gateways, speed, smoothness and more. Website surveys help you gauge website performance, identify bugs and other improvement opportunities and make your website better and more useful for the visitors.
This Website Survey Template includes the following questions that will help you measure customer satisfaction with your website, gauge the overall visitor experience and take actions to make your website better.
Here are the survey questions included in this sample website feedback form.
You can customize the website feedback form templates to add or remove questions as per your choice and survey requirements. Here are some suggestions of questions that you can consider adding to your form templates depending on your survey objectives and create a good feedback form.
Some Questions To Gauge the Website Shopping Experience of the Customers
You can also use these questions if you have an eCommerce website to gauge the customer experience of online shopping.
Unlock valuable insights about your website's performance by leveraging our Website Survey Template. Follow these easy steps to maximize the benefits of website feedback forms:
Zonka Feedback survey tool offers flexibility. Adapt the survey to meet the evolving needs of your website. You can effortlessly add or remove questions to stay responsive to the dynamics of your online presence.
Harness the potential of this robust survey tool to gather user feedback and consistently enhance your website's performance. The ability to customize the form templates ensures a comprehensive understanding of your users' experiences.
Creating and conducting impactful surveys may be a daunting task but using the right feedback tool can streamline the process, and help you collect valuable feedback from your customers and website visitors. Zonka Feedback is one of the most powerful website feedback tool that can serve the purpose. It is equipped with powerful features:
Businesses can leverage website survey templates to gain valuable insights into the website visitors and their behavior and preferences. From collecting feedback to identifying areas of improvement and making data-driven decisions, there's a lot of scope for business growth and maximizing conversions. Here are a few of the key examples.
Constructing a comprehensive website feedback survey involves incorporating various question types to extract thorough insights from your audience. Explore diverse question formats to create a well-rounded survey tailored to your website's improvement needs.
Evaluate the satisfaction of your website visitors by using Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) rating questions. CSAT surveys typically use a five-point rating scale, offering response options through various representations like adjectives (Excellent to Poor), self-explanatory smileys, star ratings, numbers, and more. Explore options such as:
Clearly defined and consistent scales, such as 1 to 5, empower users to effortlessly express their satisfaction levels regarding the website.
Gain in-depth insights into users' website experiences by incorporating open-ended questions. Encourage respondents to provide feedback on the reasons behind their ratings, capturing complaints, suggestions, and special experiences they may want to share.
Analyzing open-ended responses provides a deeper understanding of user sentiments, helping identify areas for website improvement and meeting customer expectations.
Streamline feedback collection with efficient multiple-choice questions in your website feedback survey. Offer single or multiple response options, incorporate ranking questions to gauge preferences, and organize the survey for standardized analysis. For example:
Among these website features, which ones do you find most useful and valuable?
In this question, respondents can choose multiple answers, so providing checkboxes allows users to select multiple features based on their preferences.
By incorporating these diverse question types into your website feedback survey, you can gather comprehensive insights to enhance and optimize various aspects of your website.
Yes, you can fully customize your website form template by changing the question types, CX metrics to track, logos, background, widget appearance, and more.
You can use button rating, Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey questions, Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) questions, Customer Effort Score (CES) question, Yes/No, closed-ended questions, rating scales etc, that are quick to answer. You can also include questions to capture new feature requests and bug reports. You can also choose to show questions on the first screen to improve feedback accuracy and response rate (make sure that the question you choose is relevant to your goal as we also support partial responses). You can learn more about our survey question customizations by signing up to our Form Builder.
With Zonka Feedback's Website Feedback Survey Template, you can collect customer feedback at various touchpoints during the visitors' journey.
1. Survey Pop-ups - This kind of website customer survey appears on a pop-up that can be triggered towards a specific set of visitors based on their interactions. For example, you can trigger post-purchase pop-ups when someone makes a successful purchase on your website.
2. Website Feedback Button - These surveys encourage feedback from website visitors at their convenience. You can use a General Website Feedback Survey Template that asks questions regarding the design of the website, the satisfaction of users with the website content, and other aspects that can help you understand how visitors perceive your site.
3. Slide-up and bottom Bar - Slide-up website surveys are great for collecting feedback and visitor info as they appear from the bottom as an overlay and can be set to appear based on the user activity and timings. Bottom Bar, on the other hand, works as a button placed at the bottom of your webpage to gather feedback on Website Design, Content, Product Quality, Shopping Experience and much more.
4. Website Embed - This kind of survey template can be directly added to your website along with the content. One of the great feedback form examples of this is a simple yes/no question or rating scale at the end of an article to ask the readers whether they find the information useful or not. For this, you can use our Website Content Feedback Form Template to get feedback on your website content.
5. Exit Intent - The Website Exit Intent Survey Template is among the most useful ways to collect information on why visitors are leaving your website. They can be set to trigger when a user is about to exit to a different page to find out the reason behind their abandoning the site.
Zonka Feedback's pre-built Website Visitor Online Survey Template is quick and easy to set up. Since everything is already ready to go, you just need to make a few customizations to the questions and design of the template based on your goal and you're good to go.
Once you have created your survey in our form builder, choose the type of widget you need to deploy and set its behaviour. To give you an idea, you can trigger a survey pop-up to collect feedback on Website Usability once the user has scrolled through 70% of your website's landing page or any other crucial page to collect the required user insights. By triggering the right survey at the right time, you can ensure honest feedback. In the same way, you can trigger a follow-up survey based on the customers' responses and queries to improve customer satisfaction.