Measure your customer dining experience and satisfaction at your restaurants and cafes using this Restaurant Feedback Form Template.
Collect feedback from your restaurant customers and crucial insights to improve your restaurant dining services. Gauge feedback about your food quality, ambiance, speed of service, reservation, and more using this Restaurant Feedback Form Template.
Here’s a quick guide to the type of questions you can ask in your restaurant surveys and make them more specific to your survey goal and improving restaurant guest experience -
By strategically mixing these question types, you can paint a comprehensive picture of your customers' experience.
In order to use the Zonka Feedback’s Restaurant Survey Template to measure guest satisfaction, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
With Zonka Feedback, you can turn diner feedback into actionable insights and transform your restaurant into a destination for culinary satisfaction.
By utilizing various question types, you can create a comprehensive Restaurant Feedback Form Template that caters to both quantitative and qualitative feedback, providing valuable insights to improve your service and menu.
A Restaurant Feedback Form is a structured questionnaire or survey targeted towards the potential or existing customers so they can provide their opinions, comments, and feedback on their dining experience at a restaurant. The form can help in tracking and analyzing customer satisfaction and your establishment's service quality.
Restaurant Feedback Forms are crucial for businesses to gather insights from customers about various aspects of their experiences which includes food quality, wait time, noise level, ambiance, and so on. Responses from Restaurant Satisfaction Survey can help in providing high quality service, better food, and overall improved customer satisfaction.
You can use Zonka Feedback to create your Restaurant Survey in a few simple steps or choose from pre-built templates to run Restaurant Satisfaction Survey-
1. Sign up or Log in to Zonka Feedback and access free survey builder.
2. Choose the survey question type from the survey template based on what would be more engaging for your customers. You can add questions types - Customer Satisfaction Survey, Customer Effort Score Survey, Net Promoter Score, Button Choice, Smiley Rating Surveys, Dropdowns, etc.
3. If you don't want to create your own survey template then you can choose from 500+ ready-to-use customer survey templates from the inventory of the survey platform.
4. Customize the survey by white labelling, using your own logos, changing the background, adding graphics and so on to go with your restaurant's atmosphere or brand identity.
5. Preview the survey to see how it will appear to your clients or survey respondents.
The questions in a Restaurant Feedback Form should cover aspects like food quality, staff friendly, menu choices, service, ambiance, wait time, cleanliness, and overall experience. Some common questions include "Please rate our Restaurant based on the following aspects", open-ended questions for comments, CSAT questions (For eg., How satisfied are you with the visit to our Restaurant?) , and NPS question (For eg., On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend our Restaurant to a friend or colleague?).
Asking clients to provide feedback in a restaurant is an important part of understanding their experiences and improve services. Here are some effective ways to request honest feedback with Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and measure overall customer satisfaction.
1. QR Code Scans: Place QR codes on the menu or table signage that link to an online feedback form. Customers can use their smartphones to access and complete the restaurant survey form.
2. Kiosks: Install kiosks at the check-out or billing counter at the restaurant so customers can provide feedback at their convenience.
3. Face-to-face Surveys: The restaurant staff can be trained to hand over the feedback devices like iPad, Tablets, Android devices, etc., to ask for feedback once the restaurant customer is done with their meal.
4. Website and Social Media: Promote your Restaurant Feedback Survey on your Restaurant's Website, Social Media Pages and review sites, encouraging customers to share their experiences online.
5. In-App: Use your deliver apps to gather customer feedback on aspects of online ordering such as delivery speed, agent behavior, packaging quality, portion size feedback and other crucial survey questions to collect valuable information for your business.
There are more ways to execute survey template across restaurant to identify customers' pain points and improve customer success & retention.
Handling negative feedback in a constructive and professional manner is essential for a restaurant's reputation and continuous improvement of business. Here are steps to effectively handle negative feedback received through restaurant surveys:
1. Logic Surveys: Add logic-based questions to your restaurant feedback survey to get to the root of the problem to improve customer experience. Seek additional details about the issue. Ask for specifics like the date and time of the visit, the table or server's name, and details about what went wrong. This will help you better understand the problem. For instance, you can set different questions for different customer rating to gather feedback. So if you are running an NPS survey, you can set logic for Detractors (0-6), Passives (7-8), and Promoters (9-10).
For detractors, you can follow-up with an apology message and an open-ended question to get context on their rating, like -
"We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Do you have any comments or suggestions to help us serve you better?"
For Promoters, you can ask them to post reviews and testimonials on review sites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc.
2. Team Alerts & Notifications: You can set up alerts based on feedback to notify your team mates as soon as the feedback is registered in your system. With real-time alerts, you can promote faster action on negative guest feedback and enhance overall restaurant experience for the dining and delivery customers.
3. Follow-up: After implementing any necessary changes or taking corrective actions, follow up with the customer. Let them know the steps you've taken to address their concerns and invite them back to experience the improvements via SMS or email.
4. Train Staff: If the issue stemmed from a staff-related problem, use it as a basis for additional training and staff development to improve overall satisfaction.
The frequency of distributing and collecting feedback forms in a restaurant can vary based on the restaurant's size, type, and customer traffic. However, here are some general guidelines to consider while running satisfaction survey for restaurants:
1. Regular Distribution: For dine-in restaurants, it's common to provide feedback forms on a regular basis. These forms can be available at each table or given to customers with their check or bill to measure customer satisfaction with the overall atmosphere.
2. Online Feedback: Use Zonka Feedback Restaurant Feedback Survey Template to capture feedback online via website surveys, link surveys, and so on to collect feedback at different touchpoints.
3. Special Events: For special events or promotions, it's a good idea to distribute satisfaction survey or feedback form to capture feedback specific to those occasions.
4. Feedback Collection Frequency: Zonka Feedback allows you to establish a schedule for collecting and reviewing feedback forms. This can be daily, weekly, or monthly, depending on the volume of responses to turn your unsatisfied customers to extremely satisfied customers.