Introducing Zonka 2.0 — upto 10x times faster than before, newer feedback channels, more powerful feedback reporting, further enabling closing the feedback loop, with solid stability and a brand new look.
Over the past 12 months, our team has focussed entirely on reinventing Zonka.
The reason? In a nut shell — to transform Customer and Employee Experiences. We have been fortunate to get an opportunity to work with some amazing companies over the past few years — truly humbled to be a part of the feedback journey for brands that are really committed to customer and employee happiness. But over time, we reached a stage where we wanted to add more value, to make a larger difference than what we did earlier, and to really turnaround how Employee and Customer Feedback and Experiences are managed today. Also, to make it easy for companies to adapt to a platform that helps them focus on what really matters — feedback and experiences. We also wanted to take this opportunity to adapt newer technologies, to become faster, to tackle technical challenges along the way, to look better and to support more companies, for years to come! The team was also always bursting with newer ideas and putting everything together, it made sense for us to rebuilt Zonka. And so we did.
Today, I'm very happy to share and introduce to you, the all-new Zonka 2.0 — Zonka Feedback rebooting as Zonka Customer Experience (CX) Management Platform with innovative CX Management & Analytics.
Here's what to expect with the all-new Zonka CX Management Platform:
- An absolutely new and modern interface — When we sat down to plan and design the interface, we wanted the experience for the users to be fresh, and to be easy. In the classic version, we always felt that some of the important options and features didn't get enough exposure and we kept that in mind while designing the new interface. Also, since Zonka is a platform where you can manage multiple surveys and feedback campaigns together, we designed an interface that makes it effective for users to focus on one survey at a time — completely, as well as be able to look at the whole picture with Dashboard and Global Response Inbox, whenever required.
- More engaging survey style and designs — While redesigning the platform interface, we also redesigned the feedback form and surveys. New questions, new smileys, new look and feel — it's all new and yet familiar. We have also made it easier for users to build surveys, trimmed down options that were unnecessarily complex and added intelligence to ensure better working and look and feel of the surveys.
- Upto 10x faster — One big reason we got pushed to rebuild Zonka from ground up was to make it faster. With tens of thousands of feedbacks being collected everyday, scaling up was crucial. With more data coming in, we didn't want reports to slow down. It is now easier to access everything because everything runs faster. In addition, we have also created some very useful shortcuts in the UI that make it really one-touch to do a lot of things like distributing surveys, accessing reports, downloading reports, creating tasks and taking action.
- Introducing more Feedback Channels — Digitization is the way of the future. We have all known this for a long time now. With Zonka 2.0, we went ahead and added new Feedback Channels, keeping that in focus. In addition to Offline Surveys on Tablets & Kiosks, Online Surveys, Email Surveys and SMS Surveys, businesses can now use Mobile Forms for the on-the-go feedback, Web Widgets, Web Embed and Web Feedback buttons on their Website to cover all customer experience and feedback touchpoints.
- Email Survey Reminders & Throttling — Email Surveys have always been popular, but more so now. With the use of Email Surveys expanding, we introduced the much-needed options for sending Email Survey Reminders and Email Survey Throttling to ensure better response rate for the surveys and prevent over-surveying of customers.
- New Search & Filters — I'd be honest. Searching, especially through Responses, wasn't the easiest in Zonka, and desperately needed a change. At 2.0, it's a huge leap from the earlier search and is now powered with free text search along with some really powerful filters. You can literally find anything within a matter of seconds with filters like Day, Time, Survey Responses and more. I personally love running detailed searches on data and am thoroughly excited about what we have been able to achieve with it.
- Data Enrichment with Tags, Labels and Attributes — The classic version also had the ability to add Response Tags and Labels for Locations, but with the new one we have expanded the use and introduced Contact Attributes as well. All these together are very handy for internal Zonka search but the real gain is their use in survey distribution, in reporting and in APIs.
- Powerful new Feedback Reporting — Saved the best for the last. What is data without reporting really? And while Reporting was always a strong feature at Zonka, we wanted to exceed what we do. And we did. We have completely transformed the Feedback Reporting, added intuitiveness and what was the best Report in Zonka earlier, is now overshadowed by all the new ones! Reporting in Zonka 2.0 covers everything, and represents it beautifully, in a manner that's super effective as well as easy-to-digest. Slice and dice your data completely, with filters, graphs and numbers. With the new report suite, Zonka CX Platform now gives access to Snapshot Report, Feedback Insights, Location Insights, User Insights, Trends Reports, improved Text Analytics and more.
- Reporting with CX Metrics — In continuation to the previous point, Reporting is now expanded to segmentation with all CX metrics you measure in your survey including Net Promoter Score®, Customer Effort Score and Customer Satisfaction Score. All reports are expanded with CX metrics data available alongside which gives a whole new perspective to your data.
The new Zonka is here, and we can't wait for you to give it a try! Sign up for your free trial and take it for a spin