When you are using a popular CRM like Salesforce, it is best to have customer feedback and other data types centrally located in your Salesforce software. However, you cannot imagine manually syncing survey responses back to your CRM especially if you deal with large volumes of customer data. Therefore, it is best to use Salesforce survey tools that are compatible with your business software and help you make the most of customer feedback.
Salesforce feedback management allows creating comprehensive surveys and sync the feedback back to the CRM. This way, your teams can have a holistic view of the customer experience at every stage of the customer journey.
However, for effective and intelligent Salesforce surveys, you need reliable survey software. So, in this article, we explore some effective Salesforce survey tools you can integrate with your business software to achieve your purpose.
7 Best Salesforce Survey Tools
- Zonka Feedback
- Simple Survey
- Inquisium Surveys
1. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is one of the most effective and easy-to-use Salesforce survey tools and Customer Experience Management platforms that you can use with Salesforce to create customer feedback surveys, send them via various channels and collect feedback. The feedback collected as survey responses then automatically syncs with Salesforce accounts.
This gives your teams a holistic view of all the customer data of each customer interaction and touchpoint, along with the customer feedback regarding it. With this Salesforce Survey tool, you can trigger automated survey emails to customers at various touchpoints like customer interaction, an issue resolution, or closure of a ticket.
Zonka Feedback enables you to map your data to Salesforce in both ways - Custom Mapping and Managed Mapping.
- Enjoy survey integration with Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, HubSpot, Webex, and several other business tools to get multichannel feedback
- Access 500+ ready-to-use survey templates like retail store customer feedback form template, eCommerce website feedback survey template, market research product survey questionnaire, etc.
- Whitelabel your surveys and add your own brand theme to them
- Share surveys through multiple channels like email, SMS, QR code, mobile, tablet, website etc.
- Measure feedback against global standards using CSAT, CES, and NPS survey salesforce
- Create Dynamic surveys with features like Skip Logic, Hide Logic, and Survey Redirection
- Map all survey responses to Salesforce customers' accounts to get a 360-degree view of all the data in one place
- Use Managed Mapping to automatically map survey responses to Salesforce accounts
- Use Custom Mapping to map survey responses to the Salesforce objects and fields of your choice.
- View all metric ratings and reviews in the customers’ corresponding accounts
- Automate the creation and assignment of tasks to relevant teams based on the feedback received through survey responses
- Get detailed survey response reports of metric ratings and reviews, multiple locations, and all teams and departments
- Track your agents’ performance with the feedback linked to every customer interaction and dealing detail
The starting price of Zonka Feedback is $29/month. It offers multiple plans.
- The professional plan costs $79/month
- The growth plan costs $160/month and is suitable for Managed Mapping into Salesforce
- The enterprise plan costs $429/month
- The custom plan provides personalized solutions, and the cost is based on the business requirements
It also offers a free trial for 7 days.
Formstack for Salesforce is a 100% native Salesforce Form Builder that allows you to create powerful forms with customized designs. It is one of the best Salesforce survey apps, which allows dynamic prefilling of forms, and generating and updating records. It enables you to connect your survey forms to any standard or custom object in Salesforce without needing to leave your Salesforce account.
- Experience automated processes from data collection to digital signature
- Increase efficiency with automated processes like building digital forms, documentation, and collecting of eSignatures without leaving the Salesforce account
- Use Native Builder to build forms
- Benefit from progressive capturing of data
- Automate payment processing
- Use community cloud forms to help customers socialize and share views in their communities
- Enjoy robust security of data
- Build survey forms quickly and easily with easy-to-use templates
- Use a multichannel approach for survey distribution
The Salesforce survey app offers three different plans.
- The starter plan costs $225/month and is suitable for growing businesses
- The Pro plan costs $585/month and is ideal for established businesses
- The NativeCloud Pro plan costs as per the compliance needs of the business
It also offers a free trial for 14 days.
Qualtrics is another Experience Management tool that helps businesses create and send surveys to customers asking questions to know what customers need and respond with the right actions. Integrating Qualtrics with Salesforce allows businesses to trigger surveys from Salesforce events and sync the response data back to Salesforce.
- Create new Salesforce leads with Qualtrics survey based on the conditions set by you using advanced logic with survey responses
- Trigger email surveys from Salesforce when a specified rule of Workflow object is met in Salesforce
- Map survey response information to Salesforce and set customization conditions to update, insert or delete records with advanced logic
- Download Qualtrics directly from your Salesforce account from the AppExchange platform
- Get alerts for poor customer experience and take action to close the feedback loop
Pricing starts from $1 per user per month.
It also offers a free trial.
Wootric is another Customer Experience Management platform that integrates with Salesforce to improve customer retention and experience. It enables two-way integration to enrich Salesforce records with feedback data like CX metric scores with NPS, CSAT, CES, and Voice of Customer. The Salesforce survey tool allows you to trigger customer surveys based on Salesforce conditions.
- Multiple channels to survey your customers - SaaS, website, mobile, email, and SMS
- Customize surveys as per your needs, including metric surveys NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys
- Trigger Surveys from Salesforce based on Salesforce workflows like after closure or 30-days before renewal
- Integration with other tools like Intercom, Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot, and more
The price of Wootric is $89/month. It also has a free version and offers a free trial too. It gives discounts to Non-Profit Organizations.
SimpleSurvey is another easy-to-use Survey Software that offers Native Integration with Salesforce to collect customer responses instantly in Salesforce. It facilitates 1-click effortless surveys and partial responses and syncs them to Salesforce accounts. With Simple Survey, you can measure and improve your CSAT and Net Promoter Score.
- Get a 360-degree view of the customer with survey responses in real-time
- Select from various rating scales, tailor follow-ups, and customize your surveys with the logo and colors of your choice
- Supports automated workflows to trigger surveys based on events like the closure of a ticket, project milestone, or follow-up on responses
- Facilitates one-click surveys and also captures partial responses in case of survey abandonment or answers in progress
- Analyze survey responses and identify customer feedback trends
Pricing of this Salesforce survey tool starts at $5,950 per organization per year.
It also offers a free trial for 14 days.
Qualaroo is another SaaS product that helps businesses collect customer insights through feedback surveys. When integrated with Salesforce, it enables you to streamline the marketing process, and its two-way integration facilitates automated workflows. The Salesforce survey tool enables better retargeting and leads qualification by bringing survey feedback to one screen with Salesforce data.
With the survey integration with Salesforce, you can trigger surveys based on events in the customer journey and capture leads and survey response data into Salesforce when your customers respond to your surveys.
- Use various templates and curative questions to create your surveys
- Create and insert customizable nudges on your web pages to survey your customers
- AI Sentiment Analysis enables you to respond to your customers in real-time by assigning tasks automatically with events, like a task for customer service teams on angry feedback
- It works through multiple channels - website, iOS, and Android devices
- Set trigger events and automated actions like sending a survey automatically with an event
- It automatically adds new leads to your Salesforce data with survey responses from new customers or respondents with information like name, contact, and feedback
- Automatic update of Salesforce records with survey responses and ratings of metrics like Net Promoter Score through NPS survey Salesforce
The pricing of Qualaroo starts at $80 per month. It offers different plans.
- The Essentials plan costs $80/month
- The premium plan costs $160/month
- The enterprise plan is a custom plan for large organizations; its cost varies as per your business requirements
It also offers a free trial for 15 days.
7. Inquisium Surveys
Inquisium is another Web Survey Software by Cvent that businesses use to build feedback survey programs within minutes without any coding or complex workflows. Inquisium enables you to manage and store all survey responses directly into Salesforce to provide a holistic view of all important business data, including feedback. With all data in one place, the Salesforce survey tool helps your marketing teams to perform their tasks of effective marketing, sales, and providing services to your customers.
- Easily create various types of surveys, forms, live polls, and sophisticated feedback programs to capture event feedback, hospitality feedback, the voice of customer, employee engagement, and more
- Enable your teams to measure how to market, sell, and serve your customers more effectively
- Sync all feedback reviews and ratings into Salesforce to enrich your data and provide a 360-degree view to your teams on one platform
Pricing of Inquisium Surveys starts at $5000 per company per year.
It provides discounts for non-profit organizations.
Also Read: Top Salesforce Apps for your Business to know about apps that you can use in your business for surveys as well as for other business purposes t boost Customer Experience and grow your business.