InMoment is a popular customer experience platform that helps brands continuously improve their experiences with their comprehensive analytics and prescriptive actions.
Although Inmoment is well-known for its enterprise customer feedback software designed to capture the voice of customers, the platform should work on advanced security features, reporting capabilities, and system monitoring characteristics.
Thus, it is no surprise that many enterprises are searching for InMoment alternatives that suit their brand needs, and also for solutions that share a similar purpose.
In this blog, we have shared a list of the top 7 InMoment alternatives for enterprises looking to craft compelling experiences.
- Enterprises might look for InMoment alternatives due to its complicated and clunky features, lack of security, and expensive pricing plans.
- There are several competitors and alternatives that fit the feature and price bucket for users looking for InMoment competitors. We have compiled a list of the top seven InMoment alternatives through set parameters, and unique features.
- Our 7 InMoment alternatives include Zonka Feedback, Medallia, Qualtrics, Forsta, GetFeedback, AskNicely, and SurveyMonkey enterprises.
- Apart from that, we have also covered other platforms like Medallia alternatives, Hotjar alternatives, SurveyMonkey alternatives, Qualtrics alternatives, SurveySparrow alternatives, Typeform alternatives, GetFeedback alternatives, Cloudcherry alternatives, Jotform alternatives, and AskNicely alternatives.
- To see how Zonka Feedback can be your top choice as an InMoment alternative, sign up for a free 7-day trial or book a demo!
Measure Customer Feedback & User Insights
Try the best InMoment alternative & competitor to understand what users need and learn ways to delight your customers.
#1. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is a perfect fit for enterprises looking for InMoment alternatives and competitors. That's because it has the potential to simplify your customer engagement strategy, get a 360-degree view, and hear the voice of customers on a single platform.
What makes Zonka Feedback the top alternative to Inmoment is its unmatched CX management platform and online survey software. The platform's powerful features allow you to expand and make customized surveys and collect customer feedback across multiple digital channels.
With a presence in 30+ countries, Zonka Feedback is one of the most trusted Inmoment alternatives. Rather than focusing on individual users, the omnichannel platform allows enterprises to manage customer experience at the account level and excels successfully with complex hierarchies and multiple stakeholders.
With its data security features, users can synchronize data across organizations and various devices within a centralized database. It also offers flexible integration options and custom pricing plans- based on the number of sessions or devices you need. You can even choose your own billing cycle as per your need.
Zonka Feedback Features
- Multi-location management for your brand to manage customer feedback for your entire organization from one platform
- Get detailed insights and sentiment analysis to drive customer happiness
- Give your team advanced roles based on their position in the organization
- Hear the voice of your customers from wherever they are and at every touchpoint
- Use the right customer satisfaction metrics to measure customer happiness, loyalty, and effort
- Integrate with many CRMs, Point of Sales, SMS Gateways, and more
- User Segmentation to analyze the different groups and identify opportunities
- Omnichannel signal collection to get a 360-degree view
- Get and create custom reports in a single click
- Get custom billing and payment options or choose your own billing cycle
You can also try Zonka Feedback for free for 7 days.
GetFeedback is a highly versatile survey collection software that is popular both among mid-size businesses and enterprises. The platform helps users update their businesses by providing customer data, timely information, and insightful analytical reports, gathered through various forms and surveys.
GetFeedback aims to help enterprises scale within days through its popular CX metrics like NPS ®, CES, CSAT, Digital and Purchase Experience, and more. One of its stand-out features is its drag-and-drop option that enables users to quickly and easily build customer feedback surveys and forms.
You also get the CX program up and running once you launch the software with added security features.
- Get feedback anywhere on any device with a mobile-optimized feature
- Increase adoption of products or services through the CX program
- Win loyalty by actively listening to customers
- Collect data through free customer feedback software and quickly iterate digital experiences.
Pricing: You can connect with their sales and support team to compare features and plans.
GetFeedback is widely recognized as a customer experience management platform; however, organizations may explore its alternatives due to its complex user interface, restricted integration capabilities, and shallow learning curve. Here is the blog you can read to learn about the top GetFeedback competitors.
The skillfulness with which AskNicely allows users to measure customer loyalty using the NPS tool is unmatched. One can easily choose an InMomenta alternative if its goal is to boost customer loyalty and take benefits of customer satisfaction surveys.
AskNicely also enables users to configure feedback forms, send surveys, and study customer perception through actionable data. If you're looking for a more affordable CX platform with fantastic features, then AskNicely is one of the top Inmoment alternatives.
- Offers features like real-time feedback collection, and specializes in customer loyalty
- Compare performance across locations for every team member.
- Suitable for enterprises seeking a more streamlined and user-friendly approach
- Quickly measure every customer experience and motivate your frontline teams
Pricing: You need to contact the sales team or book a demo for their business plan.
Although AskNicely is mainly used to motivate the frontline teams and collect data through NPS, the platform lacks other CX metrics. If you're looking for AskNicely alternatives to capture CX beyond NPS, you can check these AskNicely Competitors.
Forsta is one of the top Inmoment alternatives, that is known for its customer satisfaction tools and software for enterprises. Its interactive dashboards analyze data and text analytics, give users a better insight, and improve survey response rate along with giving a customer’s eye view of every contact.
As an end-to-end platform, Forsta enables users to gather data, integrate seamlessly, and act on collected data from any audience, be it from small teams to global communities.
- Use customizable alerts and template emails to get the right insights
- Enables users to collect all data in one place
- Use advanced analytics to deep dive into your enterprise feedback management software
- Track your performance by a line of business, product, region, or any other category.
Pricing: You can either create your account or continue as a guest to know about their plans.
#5. SurveyMonkey Enterprises
SurveyMonkey also offers product feedback software specially designed for enterprises that allows users to conduct surveys and collect both quantitative and qualitative data in order to assess customer needs at every touchpoint.
Being one of the oldest online survey tools, the platform is one of the top contenders for InMoment alternatives. The customer experience platform enables you to gather holistic feedback and even secure sensitive data as it offers robust data governance features.
SurveyMonkey Enterprises Features
- Conduct market research to identify new areas of growth
- Capture useful feedback throughout the customer journey
- Gather multilocation feedback from the right audience at the right time
- Secure sensitive feedback data with SSO, data encryption, and more
- Uncover customer insights using AI
Pricing: You can choose the plan that works for you.
Although SurveyMonkey is one of the oldest feedback-collection tools, it lacks some of the advanced features that enterprises are looking for. If you're searching for the top SurveyMonkey alternatives then check out the SurveyMonkey competitors that meet your requirements.
As a renowned InMoment alternative, Qualtrics is famous for its customer experience tool specially designed for enterprises. Trusted by some of the popular brands in the world, the platform provides an EFM solution for organizations that want to capture customer feedback and keep customers engaged with their brand.
With Qualtrics' powerful machine learning and advanced analytics, users get predictive insights, tailored for specific roles and departments. Its software works with data collection, a prominent feature in promoting omnichannel communication to collect customer data effectively.
- Manage data collection rules with advanced governance
- Get Qualtrics iQ as your automated expert to provide recommendations
- Make business customer-centric and build enduring brands
- Use omnichannel experience analytics and AI-powered automation to understand customers better
- Improve the cross-channel experience with all feedback data in one place
Pricing: You can schedule a consultation or request a demo to learn about pricing plans for enterprises.
Qualtrics can sometimes become too complex for businesses looking for specialized services. Here is a blog on Qualtrics competitors to enhance your customer experience.
As one of the Inmoment alternatives, Medallia is equipped with the most comprehensive capabilities for capturing feedback and analyzing experience signals. The award-winning customer experience management platform enables users to know their customers better and drive loyalty at every point of the customer journey.
It is an omnichannel market research platform that uses highly engaging surveys and feedback forms to capture responses combining experience data, and operational data. The online survey tool goes beyond traditional surveys to fully understand its customers.
- Capture the Voice of the customer and capture suggestions on the customer experience
- Quickly capture and analyze user feedback, predict behavior, and create experiences
- Create a rich experience profile for every customer to gain a 360° view
- Apply AI and machine learning to predict customer behavior
- Capture systemic root cause issues across different channels
Pricing: You can schedule a consultation or request a demo to learn about pricing plans for enterprises.
Medallia is a brilliant customer experience management platform; however, teams might look for alternatives due to its complex learning curve and high costs. Here is a blog on Medallia competitors to craft compelling experiences.
Why Are People Switching To InMoment Alternatives?
InMoment is better known for improving customer experiences for companies from mid-size businesses to large enterprises; however, the platform has a few drawbacks.
There are many factors that are compelling many enterprises to search for InMoment alternatives that may be a better fit for their organizations. Here are a few limitations to look at.
Complex to Use: Some enterprises may find it challenging to navigate and use InMoment, delaying their ability to harness its benefits fully.
Customization: InMoment's customization options could be restrictive for businesses requiring highly tailored surveys and reporting structures.
Limited Features: Users might require specific features or functionalities that Inmoment does not offer, or they may find that competing platforms provide more advanced capabilities.
Pricing: InMoment's pricing model may not align with a user's budget or pricing expectations. Therefore they are searching for alternatives that align with their price expectations.
Integration Challenges: Integrating InMoment with existing systems and databases can be complex. Compatibility issues with certain CRM or ERP systems may arise, necessitating additional development or support.
Resource Intensive: To fully leverage InMoment's capabilities, businesses may need to allocate significant resources, including time, personnel, and IT support. This can be a challenge for smaller organizations with limited resources.
Through our thorough evaluation, it is clear that finding a top customer experience management software platform that meets your goals and expectations can be a real struggle in some situations.
Therefore we have shared these best 7 tools that have their own strengths, addressing specific enterprise requirements, and ensuring smooth integration.
However, the choice of choosing the best customer feedback platform largely depends on your specific requirements. If you’re still unsure which platform to choose, you can take Zonka Feedback's 7-day free trial.
You can take advantage of this cost-effective platform, and get started today!