The job of a CX manager or professional is to create experiences that are aligned with customers’ expectations from the brand. And with over 2 billion people shopping online in 2021, digital experiences have become just as important.
- Can your audience easily discover and access your website?
- Do they like the user interface?
- Do they find it effortless to make transactions on your website?
- Can they easily access customer service support through the website?
The best person to answer these questions is not the brand but the audience itself. Website feedback on different aspects, such as accessibility, discoverability, content, navigation, etc., can help you optimize your website to ensure excellent customer and visitor experiences.
And the best part is that you don’t have to spend a fortune on expensive survey software. You can use a free survey package for website feedback that several reliable survey tools offer to give you the best results.
To save you time and effort, we have done the research for you and put together information on popular feedback tools with a free survey maker for websites.
Let’s read in detail about the top tools to create a website survey free of cost.
Top Website Survey Free Tools
Let’s explore the free survey software to collect website feedback.
1. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback’s free customer feedback software package allows creating free surveys across multiple channels, including the website and mobile app. The survey tool is packed with other brilliant features to upgrade feedback collection and management. From feedback collection to feedback analysis, Zonka Feedback enables complete feedback management inside a single tool.
Here are the key features of Zonka Feedback:
- Code-free survey builder which is self-explanatory and easy-to-use
- Feedback across CX metrics like CSAT, NPS, and CES – the three most important feedback metrics
- 25+ question types like MCQs, rating scale, emoji scale, Likert scale, radio button, star scale, drop-down, open-ended, and many other types of survey questions
- Free website survey templates like customer exit survey template, online shopping attitudes survey template, website usability feedback survey template, post-transaction survey template, etc.
- Surveys in 30+ languages
- Website feedback widget with popup surveys and feedback button surveys
- Microsurveys, embedded surveys, polls, etc.
- Mobile-responsive surveys
- Real-time notifications and response-tracking for all customer experience team members
- Reporting and analysis; dashboard with all the surveys and their detailed insights, leaderboards and heatmaps, trend and sentiment analysis, data comparison, etc.
- Easy integration with customer ticketing, customer servicing, communication, CRM, and other business-specific software, for example, Zapier, Slack, Excel, Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.
- Unlimited team members, unlimited responses, and unlimited templates
- Up to 3 free surveys
- Free exit intent website survey
Available (lifetime free website survey maker)
Here is a Zonka Feedback online shopping experience feedback form template that you can embed on your order confirmation page to gauge your customers' experiences while shopping on your website.
Delighted is an easy-to-use software that enables measuring actionable website feedback. It helps gather feedback at different points on the website, based on the pages that receive significant traffic.
Delighted offers limited website surveys in its free trial, post which you will need to upgrade to its premium packages.
Here are some Delighted website survey features:
- Easy setup
- Website feedback form customization with surveys in 30+ languages
- Follow-up questions for low scorers
- Integration with business software for data syncing and workflow management
- Reporting and analysis for comparison, keywords and themes to monitor feedback, and trends analysis
- 1 free survey, 3 team members, 1 project, 1 survey template
7-Days Free Trial and Free Plan Available
Qualtrics survey tool is designed to increase website conversions through its interactive surveys that can be triggered at key moments in the customer journey. With easy surveys and reports, Qualtrics is created to drive business impact.
Here are the main features of Qualtrics website surveys:
- Up to 500 responses
- 50+ survey templates
- 8 question types
- Predictive intelligence and analytics
- In-app optimization
- Drag and drop functionalities for easy survey creation
- Actionable insights
Qualaroo offers website surveys to collect customer feedback. It allows you to ask the visitors the right question at the right time using the nudge technology which is used for advanced targeting. You can target your visitors by their activities, page number, source, etc. The website survey tool is designed to understand visitors’ intents on the website, which then helps brands increase conversions.
- Website survey for website, mobile, Android, and iOS
- Asynchronous code so that it doesn’t slow the website
- Survey creation without any professional’s assistance
- Popup surveys called nudges to ask the right question at the right time
- In-app surveys
- Open-ended questions for qualitative feedback
Essential, Premium, and Enterprise plans Available for Free for 15 Days
SurveyMonkey enables learning more about visitors through its website survey free package consisting of website feedback widget as well as website embed surveys. Moreover, it also allows configuring popup surveys to collect specific feedback from visitors.
- Ten questions per survey
- 40 responses
- 3 team members
- 40+ short survey templates
- Reporting & analytics
- Real-time notifications
Basic Plan Available
6. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is an easy-to-use online survey tool that can help you create web survey forms using its templates. It is a great option if you have basic feedback needs without any specific customization requirements. The tool is quite basic but has a lot of templates that can get you kick-started.
- 15+ question types
- 200+ templates
- Drag-and-drop surveys
- Scoring system
- Multi-lingual surveys
Free Plan Available
Survicate, a lightweight website feedback software, offers a website survey free package that helps in collecting feedback from visitors at the right time while they are on the website. The surveys can be designed without the help of a developer and never slow the website down.
The primary Survicate software features include:
- 15 Question types
- 125 survey templates
- Brand-friendly surveys with logos, fonts and custom CSS
- Exit intent surveys, automated recurring surveys
- Reports that can be exported to Google sheets, CSV and XLS
SurveySparrow is an end-to-end customer experience management tool that allows creating highly engaging and user-friendly surveys. The surveys offer a chat-like experience which can increase the survey completion rate.
SurveySparrow’s key features include:
- Mobile-first surveys
- Dashboards with access management
- Conversational, easy-to-build surveys
- Real-time reports and analysis
- Data security using SSL
- Feedback across all CX metrics
- Embedded surveys
- Response notifications
- 1500+ app integrations with Zapier
Comparison of Website Survey Free Packages
You can check out the main features of all these website survey tools in the snapshots below to be able to effortlessly compare the website survey features.
There are several brands offering website survey free packages. And it is easy to get confused between them. But if you clearly establish your requirements in terms of how many surveys you need, the kind of survey templates you would require, the website survey types, reporting and analysis, etc., you can make an informed decision.
Moreover, all the website survey tools discussed above offer free website feedback. So, the research material is narrowed down for you. All you have to do is find out which of these website survey free packages best suit your business requirements