Your website plays a great role in the success of your business. Website feedback is the way to ensure that your website is working well for your customers and website visitors, and a good website feedback tool helps you do that.
However, choosing the right tool for your business is tricky! Especially, with so many website feedback and online survey tools available in the market.
In this article, we will explore some of the best free and paid website feedback tools available in the market from which you can choose the one that best suits your business requirements. We will also talk about how these feedback tools help you. Let’s get started!
A website feedback tool is an application software that helps you to create and share website surveys to collect feedback from your customers, website visitors, and users, directly from your website through various ways like web embedded surveys, popup surveys, sliders, and feedback buttons.
We are exploring some paid as well as some free website feedback tools so that you can select the one that suits the most to your business requirements.
There are many free and paid tools available in the market like Zonka Feedback, Qualaroo, Marker.io, Feedbackify, SurveyMonkey, Zoho Survey, Hotjar, Crowdsignal, and more with various features and functionalities.
To choose the right survey tool, you should explore its features, take your survey needs and business requirements into consideration, and see which one suits you the best as per your requirements and priorities.
Zonka Feedback is an effective website survey software and app that has all the useful features that most businesses require to collect website feedback and improve the experience of customers and website visitors. It also offers a free trial. You can try it for free for 7 days or schedule a demo to understand how it can work for your website.
Measure Website Feedback & User Insights
With Website Feedback Surveys, understand what visitors need and learn ways to delight them.
Top Website Feedback Tools You Can Use
In today's digital age, having an effective website is crucial for the success of any business. However, simply having a website is not enough. It is equally important to gather feedback from your customers and website visitors in order to understand their preferences and improve their overall experience. Thankfully, there are several website feedback tools available that can help you achieve this.
By using these software and survey apps, you can:
- Check your website's usability and make it more friendly and useful for your customers and website visitors.
- Collect content feedback from the readers of your blogs, articles, and other information available on your website.
- Gauge the buying experience of your customers who make purchases using your website.
- Share exit intent surveys to the leaving visitors to know the reason for their leaving and make efforts to retain them.
Let's explore some useful tools that you can use for these purposes.
1. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is one of the best tool for website surveys that businesses use for gathering feedback from their customers and website visitors to collect valuable insights into user behavior and preferences. The feedback tool helps in creating surveys, sharing surveys, as well as working on the feedback data collected to improve customers’ website experiences and enhance satisfaction.
- 100+ ready-to-use survey templates (AI-powered) and question types
- Measuring CX metric - NPS, CSAT, and CES
- Skip logic and question branching
- Multilingual surveys
- Feedback widgets to share surveys - popup surveys, feedback buttons, slide-up surveys, and bottom bars
- Website-embedded surveys to gather contextual feedback
- Capturing blog feedback, article feedback from readers
- Trigger surveys at various touchpoints of the customer journey - onboarding, purchase, customer interaction, exit intent surveys, and more
- Bug reports
Real-time alerts and notifications for feedback and negative feedback (as per criteria set by you)
- Sentiment analysis
- Advanced analytics and reporting capabilities
- Integrations with popular tools like HubSpot, Zendesk, Salesforce, Slack, Google Sheets, Mailchimp, and more.
It offers various plans.
- Starter plan costs $49/month.
- Professional plan costs $99/month.
- Growth plan costs $199/month.
- Enterprise plan is a custom plan, price varies as per your requirements.
It also offers a free trial of 7 days.
Qualaroo provides innovative solutions for gathering actionable insights from website visitors through targeted surveys and feedback forms. This is one of the best customer feedback tools that can help you gather feedback from your visitors right on the website without any hindrance.
- Qualaroo Nudge, unobstrusive targeted surveys to gather customer feedback at the right moment
- Intelligent question branching
- Professional templates and 10 question types
- Question or decision branching
- Adding customer feedback surveys on website through simple codes
- Prototype testing
- AI-powered analytics and reporting
- Integrations with other tools like Zapier, HubSpot, Optimizely, Livechats, and more
Qualaroo offers three plans viz. Essentials, Premium, and Business. Pricing starts from the Essentials plan which costs $69/month. It also offers a free trial for 15 days.
3. Survey Anyplace or PointerPro
Survey Anyplace stands out with its interactive and customizable surveys and quizzes, making website feedback collection engaging and informative.
- Dynamic questionnaire design
- Interactive website widgets to collect survey visitors
- Comprehensive analysis and real-time reporting
- Automatic PDF generation
- API and Integrations
- 24/7 customer support
The price of Survey Anyplace starts from $33/month for its Essential package. It also offers a free trial for 7 days.
Formstack is a versatile website feedback tool and workplace productivity platform that simplifies the creation and collection of custom feedback forms, making it easy to gather valuable insights from website visitors for improving user experiences.
- Embedding surveys on the website
- No-code drag-and-drop survey builder
- Ready-to-go templates and 15+ question types
- Conditional logic, conversion kit, and one-question-at-a-time surveys
- Various professional themes, designs, and CSS tools to create surveys
- Email confirmations and notifications of responses
- A/B testing, partial survey submissions, and field bottlenecks to track abandonment
- Automatic assignment of tasks through customer feedback to relevant teams
- Analytics, filters, and reporting with presentable charts and graphs
Pricing starts from $50/month. It also provides a free trial for 14 days.
Marker.io is an innovative and one of the best website feedback tools specializing in visual feedback collection. It simplifies the process of reporting and resolving issues on web pages by allowing users to capture and annotate screenshots, making communication and collaboration for website improvements efficient and visual.
- Detailed bug reports
- Website annotations with screen captures
- Feedback widgets with options to customize with your own color and branding
- Collaboration with access management
- Issue tracker and guest portal with an overview of previously reported issues
- Session replay to watch what your clients did before submitting a particular customer feedback
- Console recording to record the errors your website users face
- Integrations and ability to be installed on your CMS
The Starter plan of Marker.io costs $39/month. It also offers a free trial for 15 days.
6. Pulse Insights
Pulse Insights is an enterprise-level voice of customer and website feedback platform that focuses on collecting contextual feedback and customer insights and understanding customers' pulse through microsurveys and pulse surveys.
- Pulse surveys with 1-2 targeted contextual questions
- Linked qualitative and quantitative data
- Advanced sentiment analysis
- Microsurveys to collect customer feedback about specific touchpoints
- Unobstructive feedback widgets which to capture feedback and user opinions
- Advanced reporting and data extracts
- AI and NLP (Natural Language Processing) to find information from unstructured data
- Deep enterprise integrations
- Track campaign performance in real time
The pricing of this tool is only available on personal request.
WebEngage is a comprehensive marketing automation and customer engagement platform that specializes in personalized communication across multiple channels. It empowers businesses to build meaningful customer relationships, gather customer feedback, and optimize user experiences through data-driven insights and targeted interactions.
- Customizable feedback surveys with ability to add custom categories and design
- White labeling and branding of surveys
- Embedding of feedback survey window on website
- Ability to trigger survey popups as per conditions set by you
- Real-time analytics and response reports
- Easy integrations
- Multilingual support of 6 languages
- Dashboard and admin access management
Pricing is not available on the website. However, some resources suggest that it starts from $199/month.
Feedbackify is a user-centric website feedback platform that you can use to reveal customer emotions and sentiments effortlessly from your website's audience. It empowers you with customizable feedback forms and surveys to enrich user engagement and inform your strategic decisions.
- Tens of pre-built survey templates
- Ability to connect your sales and metadata with CX data to know what drives sales
- Automated notifications to resolve customer issues
- Multilingual surveys
- Variety of question types including metric questions like NPS, CSAT, and CES
- Skip Logic
- Drag and drop survey creation
- Emotional Value Index (EVI)
- Automated data collection and analysis
- Root cause analysis, open text analysis with word clouds, and AI text analysis
- Seamless integrations like Slack, Teams, Salesforce, HubSpot, and more
Pricing of Feedbackify starts from its Single plan that costs $199/month. It also provides a free trial for 14 days.
We have also written about other tools. You can find the top remote working tools, visual feedback tools for websites, in-app feedback tools, product feedback tools, website survey tools, enterprise feedback management tools, and more. You can go through them based on your requirements and choose the right software for your business needs.
Let’s explore some free tools to collect website feedback.
Free Online Website Feedback Tools
In today's digital age, businesses understand the importance of collecting feedback from their website visitors to improve user experiences and drive growth. Fortunately, there are several free online survey tools available that make this process easy and efficient. Let's explore some of the top website feedback tools that can help your business gather valuable insights and enhance customer satisfaction.
SurveyMonkey is another well-known software that businesses use to conduct market research, polls, and surveys to collect customer feedback, measure satisfaction, and improve website visitors’ and users’ experiences. With its expert templates and customizable surveys, you can easily measure satisfaction and improve the experiences of your website visitors and users.
- Customized surveys with expert templates and questions
- Team collaboration to create, edit, and review surveys
- Feedback widgets to share surveys on the website
- Feedback notifications and alerts
- Skip Logic
- Integrations with other tools
It offers various plans as Individual plans, Team plans, and Enterprise plans. Paid plan starts from ₹429/ month which is just an Individual Forms plan. The starter plan costs ₹899/month whereas Team plans start from ₹1550/month per user.
SurveyMonkey Free Plan
With a basic free plan of the tool you can create and send surveys. But you can view a limited number of responses per survey. Responses beyond the survey limit will not be viewable and will get automatically deleted after 60 days of being collected.
Not sure if SurveyMonkey is the right website feedback software for you? Check out these SurveyMonkey alternatives and competitors.
Typeform is a conventional website feedback form tool that you can use to determine whether your website is doing its job well or not. With prebuilt survey templates and interactive video conversations through its feature called 'Videoask,' you can collect valuable feedback from your audience.
- Feedback Widget to website feedback
- Prebuild survey templates for doing market research, collecting customer feedback, and user persona.
- Website embedded surveys
- Survey Logic
- Interactive video conversations with a feature ‘Videoask’ to collect video feedback
- Plugins compatible with various platforms to embed forms
- Third-party integrations
Pricing starts from its Basic plan which costs $25/month. It also provides a free plan as well as a free trial for paid plans.
Typeform Free Plan
- Unlimited survey forms
- 10 questions per typeform(survey)
- 10 responses per month
- Templates and calculator
- Downloading your data
- Integrations with Slack, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and more.
Not sure if Typeform is the one you are looking for? Why not look for other Typeform alternatives?
Qualtrics is another customer feedback tool that helps you gather insights from your website visitors and app users to uncover the digital experiences your customers are going through.
- Real-time website and in-app user feedback collection
- Customizable surveys and forms
- Advanced survey logic
- Text and sentiment analysis
- Third-party integrations with CRMs and other tools
- Ability to set up alerts for critical customer feedback
- Drag and drop functionalities
- GDPR data security and compliance
Pricing of Qualtrics is not provided on their official website. However, some other sources suggest that it is $1500/year.
Qualtrics Free Plan
- 50 online survey templates
- Unlimited access to free online survey tool
- No credit card required
- No account expired
- 500 responses
- 8 question types
- Online reporting
- Summary reports and filtering
12. Alchemer or SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo, which is now a part of Alchemer, is a flexible online and website feedback tool that allows businesses to conduct website surveys, polls, and quizzes. It is suitable for mid-sized and large-size organizations.
- Question libraries
- Customizable feedback forms
- Advanced branching and skip logic
- Data analysis
- Response tracking and reporting
- Custom survey URLs
- Site intercept surveys
- Closing the feedback loop
- Integrations with business systems
It offers multiple plans. The starting plan is Collaborator plan that costs $55/month per user. It also offers a free trial plan.
Alchemer Free Plan
- Free plan is limited to 3 surveys (active or closed) at a time.
- View 100 responses per survey.
- Unlimited Questions
- Reporting feature limited to a Standard Report.
13. Google Forms
Google Forms is a flexible and easy-to-use survey tool businesses use to create and share online forms and surveys and analyze real-time survey responses. It is one of the best survey apps out there that can help you create all types of feedback forms and surveys without any cost.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multiple question-types and templates
- Simple drag and drop operations
- Survey logic in the questions
- Charts and response data updates in real-time
- Team collaboration to build survey forms and analyze results
Google Forms is a free service offered by Google as part of its suite of productivity tools within Google Workspace (formerly G Suite). You can create surveys and forms using Google Forms at no cost.
SOGoSurvey by Sogolytics is a robust website feedback tool designed to help businesses and organizations gather valuable insights from their website visitors. With customizable surveys and feedback forms, real-time analytics, and advanced question logic, it empowers you to engage with your audience effectively.
- Feedback widget to collect feedback from website visitors
- Multilingual Support
- Mobile responsiveness
- Access to real-time data and analytics
- Custom reports and data visualization
Pricing starts from $25/month. It comes with a free plan and also offers a free trial for 10 days.
Sogolytics Free Plan
Sogolytics free plan is good for basic survey requirements within an organization as it has limited features, and doesn’t support branding of your surveys. It gives you:
- Survey templates and banks
- Multilingual surveys
- Real-time reports
- Mobile app
Jotform is a versatile website feedback tool that simplifies the process of creating customizable forms and surveys, making it easy to collect valuable insights from your website visitors.
- Easy interface with drag and drop operations
- Conditional logic to make forms dynamic
- Easy embedding of survey forms on website as well as on other parties’ platforms
- Jotform Tables to collect, track, and manage data with team collaboration
- Robust Jotform report builder and data visualization
- Real-time notifications
- File uploads to allow users to attach files or screenshots with feedback
- 100+ integrations with other tools
Jotform’s Starter plan is free. Paid plans start from its Bronze plan which costs $34/month. Other plans are Silver, Gold, and Enterprise plans.
Jotform Free Plan
All features are included in Jotform’s free plan with limits like no HIPPA compliance and Jotform branding.
- Form limit is 5
- 100 monthly subscriptions
- Available space limit is 100 MB
- 1000 monthly form views
- Total submission storage limit is 500
- 100 fields per form
- 20 monthly payment submissions
- 10 monthly signed documents
- 1 User per team
16. Zoho Survey
Zoho is an effective website feedback tool that helps businesses collect, analyze, and act on insights from website visitors to enhance user experiences and drive improvements.
- Customizable thank-you pages
- Response buying options and creating a research panel of the demography of your choice
- Skip logic and piping
- Pop-up surveys
- Multilingual surveys
- 25+ question types and customizable themes
- Customizable reports
- Team collaboration to create & edit surveys, and send reports
Zoho’s paid plans start its Plus plan which costs ₹600/month. It also offers a free trial for 7 days. It also has a free plan with some limitations.
Zoho Free Plan
- Unlimited Surveys
- 10 questions per survey
- 100 responses per survey
- Over 250 survey templates
- Embedding surveys in website
- HTTPS encryption
- Password protection
- Unlimited collectors per survey
- Real-time responses
- Pop-up surveys
- Survey builder in 26 languages
QuestionPro is a powerful survey software that is designed to drive growth by collecting and analyzing website visitors’ feedback. It supports from small surveys to complex research and helps you to track customer experience and employee engagement.
- 250+ online survey template to conduct different types of surveys
- 24/7 hours customer support throughout the year
- Survey logic and branching
- Sentiment analysis
- Google sheets integration
- Customizable thank you pages
- Raw data export
- Drag and drop operations
- Ability to add your own logo
QuestionPro Essential plan is free. Paid plans start from its Advanced plan that costs $99/month. It also offers a free trial for 10 days.
QuestionPro Free Plan
- 20+ professional survey themes
- Add your logo
- Skip logic branching
- Google sheets integration
- Customizable thank you page
- Raw data export
- 24/7 email support
Survicate is another website feedback survey software that specializes in collecting contextual website feedback, offering tools to understand and improve the user experience.
- Advanced targeting to trigger website surveys to match user journey stage
- 125+ available survey templates
- Various question types including NPS, CSAT, and CES questions
- Easy integrations with your tool stack
- Automated recurring website surveys
- Survey logic and automation translations
- Automatically generated word cloud
- Filtering options to analyze responses
- Trends tracking
Its Flexible plan starts for free. Price increases as you cross the limit of 100 responses. Price starts from $49/month whereas paid Business plan starts from $99/month.
Survicate Free Plan
- Up to 100 responses stores by all active surveys
- Unlimited team seats
- Unlimited traffic and tracked users
- Website surveys triggered on active pages based on user behavior
- In-app microsurveys for website
- NPS, CSAT, and CEES customizable templates
- One native integration with marketing, product, and support tool
- Skip logic and survey branching
- Reports with date and Answered questions filters
- Downloading survey responses in Excel, CSV, PDF, and PNG files
SurveyLegend is an innovative website feedback tool that offers engaging and free website feedback forms with interactive features to enhance user engagement.
- Mobile-friendly design themes and font, colors to customize and band your surveys
- Multilingual surveys and support
- Conditional logic and branching
- Feedback widgets embedding on website
- Real-time data analytics and reporting
- Easy drag and drop survey creation
- Export survey response data
- Instant response notifications
- RESTful API and Integration options - Google Sheets, Mailchimp, and Salesforce
The Starter plan of SurveyLegend is free. Paid plans start from its Pro plan that costs $15/month.
SurveyLegend Free Plan
Free plan includes the following features and limitations.
- 3 surveys
- Unlimited questions per survey
- 1000 responses per survey
- 6 pictures
- No data export
- 1 conditional logic
- Ads and Watermarked
ProProfs is a user-friendly online survey maker and website feedback tool designed to create surveys, forms, quizzes, tests, assessments and collect valuable feedback effortlessly.
- Creating popup surveys, quizzes, polls, sidebars, and website embedded surveys
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys
- 100+ ready-to-use templates and 20+ question types
- Adding scoring and branching to questions
- Customization with logo and colors, themes, images and branding
It offers multiple plans, namely, Essentials, Premium, and Business plans. Pricing starts from the Essentials plan that costs $19/month. It also provides a free plan as well as a free trial for 15 days.
ProProfs Free Plan
- 10 responses/month
- Unlimited survey takers
No premium features and information like survey attempts and scores
Hotjar is a popular website feedback tool known for its user experience analytics and feedback collection capabilities. It helps businesses understand how users interact with their websites through heatmaps, session recordings, surveys, and feedback widgets, making it easier to optimize web design and content for improved user satisfaction and thus improve conversions.
- Survey triggers on website at various touchpoints
- Feedback widgets like popups and feedback button
- Your respondents can give additional context of feedback and also attach a screenshot
- Feedback dashboard with multiple question types
- Drag and drop question bank
- Customization of surveys to match your brand's style and personality
- Progress tracking with scores, graphs, and bar charts
Its Basic plan is free of cost. Paid plan starts from Business plan that costs $80/month. It also offers a free trial for 15 days.
Hotjar Free Plan
- 500 daily sessions
- Automatic data capture
- Unlimited heatmaps
- 365 days data storage
Not sure if Hotjar is the right tool for your website? Explore other Hotjar alternatives and competitors to be clear about your decision.
LimeSurvey is a simple, quick, and open-source online website feedback tool that enables you to create customizable surveys and feedback forms to gather valuable insights from website visitors, enhancing user experiences and making data-driven decisions.
- Open-source software offering flexibility for customization and scalability
- Multilingual tool with 80+ languages
- Pre-designed survey templates
- Multiple question types (28+) like Sliders, Emojis, quotes, rating, and more
- Website embedded surveys and polls
- Simple file management to create surveys with images, videos and audios
- Conditional logic to ensure relevant feedback collection
- Real-time analytics
Limesurvey’s paid plans start from its Basic plan that costs ₹689/month. You can use its free plan as a free trial and upgrade it whenever you need it.
Limesurvey Free Plan
- 25 responses per month
- 10 MB upload storage
- Unlimited number of surveys
- 80+ languages supported
- No external links allowed
Formsite is a user-friendly online form builder and website feedback tool that simplifies the creation of custom forms and surveys, making it easy to collect valuable insights from your website visitors.
- 40+ item types including surveys, reports, registration forms and more
- Multi-page survey forms with logic
- Multiple embedding options and formats to embed forms on web pages
- Managing access to sub-users, applying permissions, hiding values in reports
- Customization of surveys, image and logo addition
- Email notifications of results and responses
- Graphs and tables for visual results
- Reporting with filter views, downloadable and shareable reports,
- Integration with multiple tools like Salesforce, Amazon S3, Mailchimp, and more
- The tool also supports calling payment Paypal, credit cards, and cheques
Formsite’s paid plans start from its Deluxe plan that costs $21/month. It also offers a free trial for 14 days, and after the trial period gets over, it automatically takes you to the free service with certain limitations.
Formsite Free Plan
- 5 forms
- 10 results per form
- 50MB file space
SurveyPlanet is a simple, easy-to-use, and user-friendly online survey tool for creating and collecting website feedback. SurveyPlanet's focus on user-friendly survey design and distribution has made it a preferred choice for those seeking to gather feedback and conduct surveys without the need for extensive technical knowledge or resources.
- Creative pre-made themes and theme designer to create your own survey themes
- Ability to upload pictures to the questions and opening and closing messages
- Multilingual software supporting 30+ languages
- Prebuilt survey templates and hundreds of pre-written questions
- Skip logic and question branching
- Custom branding with your own logo, URL redirection
Paid plans of SurveyPlanet starts from its Pro plan that costs $20/month
SurveyPlanet Free Plan
- Unlimited surveys, survey questions and responses
- 90+ prewritten surveys
- Basic survey themes
- Welcome and success messages
- Surveys on 30+ languages
- Survey embedding and duplicating surveys with a single click
- Basic in-app reports
- Archive surveys
- SSL security
Crowdsignal is a versatile and user-friendly website & customer feedback software that specializes in creating surveys, polls, and feedback forms for gathering valuable insights and opinions from your audience.
- Prebuilt survey design themes with customization capabilities
- Analytical functions and filters for deep analysis of survey response data
- Export options like Excel, CSV, Google Docs, and XML format
- Integrations with tools like Google Sheets to analyze your data and prepare reports
- Captcha protection and passwords to limit double voting or spam responses
- 24/7 customer support
- Survey embedding, pop ups, and feedback button
- Conditional question branching
- Ability to add images, audio, and video to the survey
- Attaching surveys with blogs, videos, and images to collect feedback ratings on anything
Paid plans start from its premium plan which costs $15/month. The tool comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for all paid plans.
Crowdsignal Free Plan
- Unlimited questions, surveys, polls, and ratings
- Limited to 2500 signals or responses
- Limited data export
- Poll embedding, media embedding
- Max file size for upload is limited to 1MB
ruttl is a creative website feedback tool that allows you to review and collaborate with your team and clients by adding contextual comments on live websites, PDFs, images and more! You can also make real-time edits, now integrated with generative AI, to give the developers precise change values.
- Share feedback by commenting directly on live websites and web apps
- Edit and rephrase web page content with GPT integration.
- Comprehensive CSS inspection to identify and share exact change values for fonts, padding, alignment, etc.
- Efficient bug tracking workflows for website and mobile app projects.
- Integrate with needed tools like Slack, Jira, Trello, Asana, Zapier, and ClickUp.
- White labeling options, including CNAME and Custom Branding
- Support for multiple versions and video comments.
- Live chat with the team
- Guest commenting feature that eliminates the need for sign-ups.
The pro plan of ruttl starts from $4/month/user
ruttl Free Plan
- Upto 5 Users
- Unlimited Guests
- All Integrations
How do Website Feedback Tools help you?
Website survey tools are invaluable assets for businesses and organizations, as they play a crucial role in understanding and improving the user experience, enhancing customer satisfaction, and making data-driven decisions. Here's how these tools can help
Website survey tools play a crucial role in understanding the experience of your customers and website visitors and thus making data-driven decisions to improve user experience. These tools help you in various ways.
- Collect feedback and understand user behavior - Website feedback tools help to collect valuable feedback and gain valuable insights into your website visitors' preferences, opinions, and behavior.
- Improve website experience - When you are able to understand what your website audience wants and expects from you and your website, you are able to improve their experiences and cater to their needs.
- Make better decisions - Website feedback tools help you make informed decisions based on feedback data, leading to better strategies and optimizations.
- Increase conversions - With the meaningful website feedback information collected with the help of a good tool, you are able to optimize your website for a better user experience leading to increased conversion rates and higher ROI.
- Centralize feedback - With the help of a good website feedback tool, you can centralize customer feedback, share it with relevant teams, and assign them tasks to resolve customers’ issues and improve their experience.
- Improves communication with website audience - Website feedback tools build a bridge between you and your website audience. It gives them ways to share their experience, concerns, and feedback through tools like feedback buttons and popups in the form of survey responses.
- Improves customer retention -Website survey tools inform you about the users’ concerns, bugs, and other issues which helps you take action at the right time to improve customer experience and retain them.
Choose a Website Feedback Tool that matches your needs
We have shared a list of some of the best website feedback tools in the industry. When it comes to choosing the best one, you should consider your needs and business requirements in order to make the right decision.
You should look for factors like your business size, expected scalability, budget, your customer base, and your survey needs. Moreover, look for features of the tools and see which of them you need. Based on this, select the tool that is most suitable to fulfill your business needs.