It goes without saying that customer feedback should be the basis of all decisions when you’re running a customer-centric business. But when we say customer feedback, we do not necessarily mean sending out customer surveys in bulk and then trying to recover helpful data from thousands of responses.
You can now collect customer feedback strategically so that everything from survey creation to distribution to response analysis aligns with the outcomes you expect from your feedback campaign. For example, if you want to sell products or services online, you can use website surveys. If you are looking to collect on-site feedback at different locations, run on-premises surveys and segment responses location-wise effortlessly. If you are looking to make a single digital survey relevant to different customers, use survey logic so that your customers see only relevant questions.
There are infinite survey strategies you can leverage today to make feedback collection more effective than ever. And the best part is that you can collect equally insightful feedback with a free survey maker. However, you will need to put in some research to select the tool that works best for your business.
If you have read this far, we have another great news for you. We have narrowed down the list of top free customer feedback software that you can use to create not just one free survey but multiple surveys across different channels.
Let’s get started.
8 Best Customer Feedback Software for Your Business
- Zonka Feedback
- Zoho Survey
1. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is one of the most reliable free customer feedback tools which enables businesses to collect feedback effortlessly with the use of the latest technology. It enables multi-channel survey distribution and easy response tracking so that you can target different audiences with different surveys and still be able to make sense of all the feedback you have collected.
Using Zonka Feedback, you can measure feedback across the most important CX metrics, including NPS, CSAT, and CES. Moreover, you can collect quick and in-the-moment feedback using its free customer feedback app.
Here are the main features of Zonka Feedback customer feedback software:
- Multi-channel feedback tool that allows you to collect feedback through email, SMS, survey link, website, QR code, mobile app, mobile, tablet, and kiosk
- Surveys can be created with a few clicks; no need for coding and technical knowledge
- 500+ ready-to-use, industry-specific survey templates
- Three active surveys and unlimited survey responses
- Multilingual surveys (30+ languages)
- Automated workflows
- Feedback segmentation and tagging
- Real-time alerts, notifications, and response actions
- Reporting and analysis to retrieve insightful data and trends from responses
- Unified response inbox
- Survey logic to create relevant surveys despite different customer experiences
- Mobile-responsive surveys
Qualaroo is another free customer feedback tool that businesses prefer to use because of its amazing features, such as advanced targeting. It is ideal for collecting website feedback because of its pop-up surveys called Nudges that enable brands to ask the right questions at the most appropriate time. It is also effective in growing website leads.
Qualaroo’s key features include:
- Mobile-responsive surveys
- Asynchronous code for website surveys so they don’t slow the website
- In-app surveys using its free customer feedback app
- Closed and open-ended questions
TypeForm is a popular, free customer feedback software that allows asking one question at a time so that the feedback survey flows like a conversation. This works effectively in engaging customers and even increasing the survey response and completion rates.
Here are the primary features of this free customer feedback tool:
- Unlimited surveys with a maximum of 10 questions
- Ten responses per survey per month
- Built-in photo and video libraries to create interactive and attractive surveys
- Custom layouts and themes
- Conditional survey logic
SoGoSurvey’s free customer feedback software is ideal for businesses of all sizes. This means that if you are currently operating at a small scale and using this software, you can continue using it free of cost even when you plan to expand. If your focus is more than just feedback collection, you may need to invest in the paid plan that offers additional benefits like integration and branding.
Here are the main features that you can leverage:
- Unlimited surveys with a maximum of 100 responses per year
- Template bank with customizable forms
- Question types, including Likert scale, radio button, rating scale, emoji scale, etc.
- Audio or video embedding to improve the quality of survey forms
- Social media sharing
- SSL encryption to protect participants’ data
SurveyMonkey is an effective customer feedback tool that allows creating both long and short surveys at different customer touchpoints. You can measure feedback across all CX metrics using existing survey templates. You can also use the website feedback widget to create website surveys.
Here are the top features you can use with SurveyMonkey’s customer feedback software free package:
- Unlimited surveys with a maximum of 10 responses
- Readymade templates and multilingual surveys
- Survey reports with filters to segment responses based on the type
- Survey customization
JotForm is packed with flexible features that do not just help effectively collect feedback but also enable payment collection through forms. You can use conditional logic, automate workflows, generate insightful reports, and much more. The free customer feedback app is great for businesses with advanced needs.
Here are the key features that JotForm has to offer:
- 5 surveys and a total of 100 responses per month
- The largest collection of free survey templates
- Integration with business tools
- Widgets for feedback, including e-signature, checklists, PDF embed, etc.
- 40+ payment gateways
7. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is another free customer feedback software that has good ratings and is highly preferred by brands. The free tool, however, doesn’t have advanced features like conditional survey logic or integrations.
Here are the main features that you can use in this free customer feedback software:
- Unlimited surveys with 100 responses per survey
- 250+ survey templates
- Real-time responses
- Mobile-friendly surveys
- Website surveys that can be embedded directly into the web page
Crowdsignal is the work of the team behind WordPress.com. It is one of the most effective free customer feedback software which records responses as signals from the customers. It also allows creating quick polls so you can capture the general sentiments of your customers without requiring detailed responses to long surveys.
Here are some unique Crowdsignal features that you can benefit from:
- Unlimited surveys with up to 2,500 hundred responses or signals
- WordPress design themes for your survey forms
- No login required if you’re using an existing WordPress account
- Drag and drop survey builder features
- Printable survey reports
Most free customer feedback software would have a limited free trial available. You can try the tool out to see if it works well for your brand. However, if you think that you may not be able to explore all the free features in just a few days, you can use the survey apps that have a completely free package available as well.
The descriptions of the top free customer feedback software above will certainly help you get started without many trials and errors.