Over the last few years, chat has been one of the top customer service channels with 41% of customers preferring live chat over other support channels. While 47% of customers preferred to contact a company over email. Email and chat communication with customers is convenient, fast, and efficient. Therefore, it makes complete sense to also survey customers during customer support communication since it allows customers to provide feedback instantly without having to bounce off to another survey page.
Intercom is one of the most powerful and popular customer support platforms today. It also allows adding some wonderful survey apps to Intercom Messenger so that you can collect feedback effortlessly in your support flow.
But the question is what is the right survey tool for you?
In this article, we talk about some great Intercom survey apps and their features so that you can decide which one best suits your requirements.
Let’s get started.
Best Intercom Survey Apps
- Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback tightly integrates with Intercom to enable sending CSAT, NPS, and CES surveys through both inbound and outbound conversations in Intercom Messenger, Chat, Email, and Chatbot. It automates feedback collection at various customer touchpoints and automatically syncs survey scores and detailed feedback as attributes and comments with Intercom Contacts and Messenger.
Zonka Feedback’s attractive survey templates can be embedded in real-time in Intercom conversations and your customer service team can access trends and insights to achieve excellent customer satisfaction standards.
Automatically survey Intercom Customers based on customer segments, such as purchase date and customer journey milestones, such as subscription renewal month
- Choose when you’d like to survey the Intercom Customers (immediately or after a delay)
- Sync Zonka Feedback Responses with Intercom Contacts and Messenger
- View NPS, CES, and CSAT Scores as Tags in Intercom
- Sync survey responses with Intercom Contacts and Messenger and view as Notes
- Sync Intercom Users as Agents in Zonka Feedback and view Agent-based Reports
Free Trial: 15-Day Free Trial Available
- Professional Plan - $79/month
- Growth -$169/month
*Custom Plans Available
With the Delighted survey app, you can enjoy a two-way connection between the survey app and Intercom. This means that you can sync the Delighted data, such as contacts, to Intercom and also trigger Delighted surveys based on specific segments on Intercom that customers enter.
- You can sync Delighted data with Intercom and you can automatically trigger surveys based on user interactions in Intercom
- Separately view reports with Promoter and Detractor segmentation
- Create powerful workflows
Free Trial: Free account with one Free Project and survey send limit per month
- Premium Plan - $224/month
- Premium Plus Plan - $449/month
AskNicely enables collecting Net Promoter Score and customer feedback right from Intercom Messenger. You can survey customers by lifestage/region/segment to identify CX improvement opportunities. Surveys can be automated and detailed feedback can be collected based on survey scores to prevent customer churn.
- Customize survey text to capture an NPS rating, reason code and comments based on survey scores
- Use Intercom rules to trigger feedback requests at specific points
- Store NPS ratings and comments in Intercom
- Use the AskNicely Mobile
- Use leaderboards and text analytics to identify improvement opportunities
Free Trial: Not Available
Pricing: Not Available
Typeform is designed to power brand interactions through survey forms that can be used to conduct interactive quizzes and collect information from customers by embedding the form directly into Intercom Messenger chats.
- You can send a Typeform in your outbound messages
- You can add Typeforms to your ongoing Intercom Messenger conversations and also add it to a bot workflow
- It sends real-time notifications for service representatives to view answers before responding to customers
- You can add customers’ answers as details in conversations to give customer communication more context
- You can map user attributes in Intercom to a Typeform to avoid confusion
Free Trial: Free Typeform Account Available (Upto 10 responses per Typeform)
- Basic Plan - $25/month
- Plus Plan - $50/month
- Business Plan - $83/month
Survicate allows embedding NPS, CSAT, and CES surveys in your Intercom Messenger, sending surveys through Intercom Emails and also adding surveys to your Intercom Chatbot. Since surveys can be taken during customer communication, you can act on feedback in real-time and close the feedback loop.
- Get survey data even for surveys that have not been completed by respondents
- Add survey responses as tags, attributes, or events to the Intercom contacts to identify respondents and responses
- Add survey responses as notes to the conversations
- Send surveys in outbound messages as well as in between the conversations with customers
- Embed surveys in Intercom emails
- Use clear Call to Actions to engage customers
Free Trial: Free Plan available with 25 Responses per month
- Essential Plan - $65/month
- Professional Plan - $129/month
- Ultimate Plan - $289/month
InMoment CoreCX enables feedback collection in Intercom through CSAT, NPS, and CES micro-surveys. InMoment surveys can be sent in Intercom conversations and feedback appears at custom attributes in Intercom.
- Send InMoment surveys through Intercom Messenger, chat, Inbox, and Chatbot
- Send surveys on a rolling cadence style or in campaign-style based on events in Intercoms
- Get real-time responses and close the feedback loop
- Receive trends and insights into customer experience and sentiments
- Sync survey responses with Intercom Inbox and Contacts
Free Trial: 30-Day Free Trial Available
Pricing: Not Available
Now that you have a fair idea of the most popular Intercom survey apps, you can sit with your team to decide what best suits your requirements. Make sure to keep the ease of use in mind so that you can your team can collect and use customer data effectively.